Packaging and packaging material testing in accordance with European Pharmacopoeia.
J.S. Hamilton laboratories offer a comprehensive laboratory testing of polymeric packaging materials for pharmaceutical.
Examples of tests provided to confirm compliance with the European Pharmacopoeia:
- identification A, B, C (including IR)
- acidity, alkalinity
- appearance of a solution
- substances soluble in hexane
- absorbance of a solution
- extractable metals
- heavy metals as lead
- amides and stearates
- phenolic and non-phenolic antioxidants
Our competence in the above-mentioned tests are confirmed by the following certificates:
- Manufacturing Authorisation No … issued by Chief Pharmaceutical Inspectorate
- Certificate of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) issued by Chief Pharmaceutical Inspectorate
- Management System compliant with the requiremnts of PN-EN ISO 15378:2012 standard