J.S. Hamilton Poland Sp.z o.o. laboratories perform testing and research on collected samples concerning environmental protection. With our team of highly qualified specialists, well-trained staff of samplers, our own innovative software to handle samples and a network of research laboratories across the country allows us to provide services at the highest level. Our main lab is geared with the latest equipment and sophisticated testing facilities which allow precise measurements and reliable results published for several thousand samples per year. Moreover, our integrated network of laboratories located throughout the country allow to the implement microbiological research in the shortest possible time which is crucial for the quality of the results.
Holding accreditation certificate No. AB 079, our laboratories perform services of environmental testing including:
- Drinking water quality testing – control and review monitoring, testing of new water supply connection, restaurant chains , food outlets and other service facilities
- Recreational water testing conducted in-situ or in in-house lab
- Testing of water from piezometers, groundwater and surface water
- Waste water testing:
- industrial waste water
- domestic waste water
- Waste testing – includes testing of waste allowed to the landfill or recovered as energy products
- Sewage sludge testing – agriculture waste reuse and recycling
- Soil and ground testing – studies ensuring safety for new investment areas
- Seabed sediment testing resulting in the purification processes of port channels
J.S. Hamilton conducts national collection of samples. All performed tests and collected samples are covered by the certificate of accreditation issued by the Polish Centre for Accreditation No AB 079. Our extensive network of laboratories allows us to meet regulatory landscape therefore samples are supplied to the lab in required time.